Demonic Clockwork
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Unclassified questions
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 am by The Clockmaker

» Warnings and Suspension
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 pm by The Clockmaker

» Complaints and suggestions
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:01 am by The Clockmaker

» Boundaries for gore and sexual content
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 am by The Clockmaker

» Beginning at Demonic Clockwork
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 pm by The Clockmaker

» Joining Application~Humans
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:46 am by The Clockmaker

» Joining Application~Wolves
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:43 am by The Clockmaker

» Site Rules
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am by The Clockmaker

» Demonic Clockwork, an introduction
Demonic Clockwork, an introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm by The Clockmaker

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Demonic Clockwork, an introduction

Go down

Demonic Clockwork, an introduction Empty Demonic Clockwork, an introduction

Post  The Clockmaker Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Genre: human & wolf
Min/Max player age: 13 to 16 (recommended)
Word minimum: 6+ sentences at least

BACK STORY AND PLOT

In 2093, the temperature in Earths lower mantle exceeded well over 9000 degrees. The heat received in the core-mantle boundary increased thermal expansion ten-fold and earths plates shifted causing world-wide phenomenon. Deadly Spores contained beneath continental plates were released with the heat expansion and in their brief days of exposure spread quickly through the human race. With only the small fraction of humans with natural immunization surviving, human society was diminished. The survivors left to dead cities, desert and the side effects.

As the spores wiped out city after city destroying the human population, wolf genetics began to show significant enhancement. Near the end of the mass homicide, wolves had doubled or even tripled in size, mental intelligence and senses had sharpened and they were found to be capable of communication through mind speak. It seemed the ultimate species had been created.

But as the humans began to band together also did they gather their weapons. When at last the first wolf lay dead, as did all chances of peace.

Human VS Wolf

NOTES

Demonic Clockwork holds two different perspective roleplay, human or wolf. One category has been created for each specie, in the wolf category you are required to roleplay as a wolf and in the human category as a human. Members may hold characters in both categories. Additional plots and storyboards will be found at the 'Additional Roleplay'.

To join simply register and head back to the Forum to begin the joining application.

Questions?-visit the FAQ
The Clockmaker
The Clockmaker
Admin

https://wolfrps.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down